Saturday, March 24, 2007
shout out from Down Under!

Hello all dancers!

[As some of you may already know, Blogger insists on its users switching to using the Google account, so you cant sign in as before anymore. So from now on, sign in with the new google account. The email is
cssdancesociety@yahoo.com.sg and the password is.. umm.. should I be saying this? If you wanna update it, email me at limitless_time@hotmail.com.. And add me on msn! ]

This is Lynn from 2005 speaking!.. man..i feel old.. hows everyone? This blog is soooo dead.. I was wondering how all you guys were and I had a look at the blog and decided to update it.. I also had a chat on msn with a fellow dancer from Joanne's year called Sinlin.. and yeah.. its great to talk to a complete stranger but still have a special connection.. which is why im suddenly devoting my time to update this… because what we have here is a great thing and I don’t want it to die off! so taking into account some people wont have a clue as to who Lynn is, Lynn was discipline head till 05 (she was only voted in because she's scary… at least that’s what I think)...so yeah before I forget, when I come back in December, we're SO having a reunion bbq at my place.. EVERYONE from my seniors to your juniors will be invited. I know its really far away.. but still, I like to look forward to such an event.
So just to update you on my life.. lol.. since everyone wants to know what im doing.. im in my final yr (like jc2) in Melbourne. Im still dancing.. I did jazz, contemp and ballet last yr, but cut down to ballet this yr. Im having my ballet exam in June so im really looking fwd to that.. I posted pics of my dance sch's annual performance 2006 on my rather dead blog: lustyouthnakednoxious.blogspot.com, so have a look if your interested …also im always involved in the school musicals because they need dancers, and I also performed for my school assembly on a few occasions.. Im in the process of arranging dance classes for the sec 2s in my school ..so I'll be teaching them and have a class of my own!hopefully when i graduate i can come back and teach as a real job. (meaning get paid)..so that’s very exciting.. also this is abit random but Si Tian's bday was yday so..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!.. and oh.. for those of u who know/care.. im still getting along fine with hanafi..(whos now dance pres of SP, so u now know who to look for if ur thinking of going to SP).. in a weird sort of way..

will someone please update the committee thing? cos i wanna noe who's who now.. i think it would be nice to have a continution from that list..what do u guys think?

hows the syf going? trash their asses girls! wendy tells me this year's costume is sexy.. and damn right it should be.. dancers at css are always hot.. its a tradition!.. u noe when u audition at the start of the year? we totally take looks into account.. ;) ...

i will sign off now n just to let u guys know i really miss you all and i will b back soooooon!

love, lynn












cssDANCEsociety.forever. 9:41 PM


CSS DANCE SOCIETY "WALL OF FAME"

2005 COMMITTEE

President. Tianju
Secretary. Qimin/michelle
Discipline Mistress. Lynn
Quartermisstress.Huihui
Logistics. Chinghwa
Treasurer. Florence

2006 COMMITTEE

President. Wendy
Secretary. Wei Qi
Discipline Mistress. Marcela
Quartermistress. Charlene
Logistics. Angeline
Treasurer. Shu Qi

Sec 4 Committee Members

President. Sarah
Secretary. Clara
Discipline Mistress. Min Yi
Quartermistress. Wendy
Logistics. Cindy
Treasurer. BiNuan

Sec 3 Committee Members

Vice-President. Joanne
Secretary. Sinlin
Discipline Mistress. Qiqi
Quartermistress. Poh hui
Logistics. Lishan
Treasurer. Daisy


fellowDANCErs
blogger blogskins blogger
tagboard