Thursday, April 12, 2007
Another shout out from down under

Dear Dancers

Lynn here again. I did mean what i said about having a big reunion bbq at my place at the end of the year. so, in order for that to happen.. i need to know the approx number of people coming and which date to hold it on. I know this is excessively early, but the bbq pit at my place is very 'in demand' towards that time of the year and i need to get my dad to book it. Also since I anticipate a large number of people Im assuming its gonna take AGES for the word to go around and for everyone to get back to me. also since im very busy towards term 2 and 3, i thought i might start early. btw, my flight back is on NOV 30, so it definately wont be anytime before then.

um, I guess I should start off by asking for the list of people from each year level. COuld a volunteer from each yr level give me a list of names?? and if u guys wanna individually/collectively tell me which time periods you prefer:

1. 1st week of dec
2. 2nd week of dec
3. 3rd week of dec
4. 4th week of dec
also please indicate whether you want teachers to be there. i dont mind it either way, altho i do prefer it without the teachers, but tell me what u guys think.

and since I dont expect my parents to fund all this, a nominal fee will be charged. and o..this is purely a reunion for dancers so no other weird 'outside' friends... =) (unless he's a cute hunky guy over the age of 18)

as im typing this, a voice in my head asks me: what makes you think they even wanna come to your party? did u ask them if they want a party?

so... for those of you who dont.. you just wont be invited ;) but again, i live in the hope everyone wants to come to see everyone again.

the email add is limitless_time@hotmail.com again... and if anyone wants to volunteer to help out on this one, do email me.

xoxo Lynn


cssDANCEsociety.forever. 4:16 PM


CSS DANCE SOCIETY "WALL OF FAME"

2005 COMMITTEE

President. Tianju
Secretary. Qimin/michelle
Discipline Mistress. Lynn
Quartermisstress.Huihui
Logistics. Chinghwa
Treasurer. Florence

2006 COMMITTEE

President. Wendy
Secretary. Wei Qi
Discipline Mistress. Marcela
Quartermistress. Charlene
Logistics. Angeline
Treasurer. Shu Qi

Sec 4 Committee Members

President. Sarah
Secretary. Clara
Discipline Mistress. Min Yi
Quartermistress. Wendy
Logistics. Cindy
Treasurer. BiNuan

Sec 3 Committee Members

Vice-President. Joanne
Secretary. Sinlin
Discipline Mistress. Qiqi
Quartermistress. Poh hui
Logistics. Lishan
Treasurer. Daisy


fellowDANCErs
blogger blogskins blogger
tagboard